This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re: Question in 'Answers'?
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Re: Question in 'Answers'?
I know this is not quite the correct place for my query but I have tried via the consumer page and don't seem to be able to get an answer.
You are so clever here, can you help?

Having put in a question under Television, Drama I see it on my own page but not in the section it is intended for.

I cannot find anything in it which may be offending or otherwise unsuitable, have slightly altered the text and posted again - same result.

Can you see anything wrong with this question?

-----""Would one of you please be kind enough to give me some details what happened in the above mentioned episode of ENDEAVOUR.

As I am currently not in the UK I cannot receive and view any videos online and I was unfortunately called out less than half way through this very interesting story.

What sort of history does Thursday have with the newly arrived gangster boss?

And more important still, did we get any information of what obviously must have happened during Endeavour's childhood or teenage years that makes him the young man he is now? I saw his awkward visit to his father and when he visited his mother's grave I worked out that she died young, aged 38.

Thank you very much for taking some time in telling me, so I can calm down from suspense ;-)) "" -----

This was posted 15 hours ago, another posting as I said just slightly different wording 22 hours ago, in both cases no appearance on ANSWERS.

Thank you for your efforts

McGonagall

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

I can see your earlier question, posted in Entertainment & Music > Television > Drama.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...513AAAcynZ

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply