This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What colours should i use on my website?
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
What colours should i use on my website?
I've made a Gaming news website, running on wordpress... But i have no idea what colours i should use. I've used blue and purple, both combined with black/dark theme. It keeps looking cheap... Any suggestions?

Btw, my website is http://www.gamingfreaks.nl if you want to take a look to my theme. I like to keep that one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Your website looks great! Wow! The colour scheme is perfect but I think the problem is your banner. The font looks cheap but you can change that. Other than that, your site looks great! The site logo is fine but the name should be in a different font or maybe not on a white background. Hope this helped!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

I like the look of it now. They say that the color blue gets people in the mood to buy. I like the current look a lot, the only other color I would maybe think is green or red? If you are looking for any add-ons for your page look into http://www.wpbuddy.net/ they have a lot of WordPress products. Also if you aren't good with banners or anything like that reach out to fiverr.com you can hire someone to do it for only $5.00
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Hey There,

I just check your website here and it looks terrific. I like your new video gaming site. As per my side the current themes you are using on this website looks great. I think there is no need to change of any color. But if you still looking for good and new WordPress themes then please go to source below and click on the mentioned website. I hope you will get the best themes out there in website.