This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex texted me, now what?
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
My ex texted me, now what?
My ex girfriend who I dated for 3 years texted me today. We broke up in October and havent really spoken since January. I had wanted to get back together ever since we broke up and she found it unattractive. She basically led me on from Ocotber-january and then we decided to stop talking. Around 3 weeks ago I spoke to her and she told me she wants nothing to do with me and that she has pushed me away so she doesn't lead me on. She has posted some things on twitter/facebook the past couple weeks that I think were about me and she may be regretting pushing me away. Well I havent spoke to her since, and she texted me today, it said "Would you like to get lunch/dinner with me sometime soon?" How should I respond to this? and what do you think her intentions are? She knows I have no desire to be friends with her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

Well go to dinner and make your intentions known.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

I honestly think you shouldn't be seeing her for awhile. Three years is a long time to date someone and the wounds are still fresh. There seems to be a lot of bitter words directed to you which means any type of relationship or friendship you'll pursue with her will just push you both further away.
We women are wishy washy by the way and we love changing our minds. Anyway....
If both of you are willing to let go of the past and start anew with what you learned from that broken relationship, go ahead and make amends. If bad memories keep lingering on, give it more time. Time will heal or wounds. Maybe it's meant to be, maybe it's not.