This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which type of advertising do you find the most effective?why?
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM
which type of advertising do you find the most effective?why?
which one? tv commercials,magazine ads, ads on trains,buses,or blimps, internet pop-ups, billboards,radio ads

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

It depends on what you are advertising. I advertise professional services in a city. Print and radio ads work best for me.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:56 AM

Tv as more people will see it
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM

if it is a SME brick and mortar store, nothing beats guerrilla marketing done right; most advertising gets at best a 1% offer acceptance, i have personally seen 10% on guerrilla but it is rare...most of the time it is in the 4% range
04-08-2014, 05:09 AM

The biggest bang for your buck is Google Maps and local directories. The best directories are free and the one that gets the most searches is Google. They will let you pick five categories. If you were a home builder I would pick the following categories during set up: Home Builder, General Contractor, Kitchen Remodeling, Etc...

Then I would optimize five pages on my web site for those categories. A good example would be Mueller Builders Website out in Michigan. He has a page optimized for each category and will rank #1 for all relevant home builder searches (follow link below to see site). Another great source of info about directory marketing for contractors comes from Inform Local (see link below).

Directories can get you leads, and they don't cost a thing.
04-08-2014, 05:17 AM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.
04-08-2014, 05:26 AM

Personally I find that online PR and SEO works best for my business. But what works best for any given business depends on what that business actually does.

For most small businesses online advertising is probably going to be the most cost effective, although local print ads are worth considering if your business is location specific.

Generally the 'free' advertising options (SEO, social and such like) offer a pretty good ROI when done right, but they also take time. They have the benefit of also giving you more credibility, compared to paying for advertising.

The golden rule is simple though: Track everything.

If you are mostly web based then you can use Analytics to track where your traffic is coming from and how well it is converting.

Track what your marketing channels are costing, whether that cost is monetary or time invested and keep an eye on how your traffic is growing.

As well as literal traffic numbers you can track growth in traffic (particularly important for long-term strategies like SEO) and also user retention (via bounce rate for instance).

If you monitor everything you should pretty quickly get a feel for which traffic sources are bringing you the most benefit. Figure out which is most effective for you and do more of it.
04-08-2014, 05:32 AM

Definitely, SEO is one of the most effective form of advertising on the internet. Apart from this , social media marketing is emerging as one of the strongest advertising platform these days.