This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is also a way for online marketing?
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Facebook is also a way for online marketing?
I am looking for the quickest techniques to marketing online Is there any good way..helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:38 PM

Here's a few tips for getting out there on the internet.
1. Getting a blog up and going can be huge
2. Post comments on othe blogs helps as well
3. Get as many links coming into your site as possible- this will help your search engine rank.
There are many more ways too. I put a link below for something that should give you step by step help.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:38 PM

"Ya! Facebook is way for internet marketing, it is called social marketing. Facebook is introducing your business and brands to the large number of net users. individualy that built positive relationship, once that trust is built then manage to invite the community to be part of your club, you may get them closer to your business and finally they can experience your brand. But it has also a unique way of using FACBOOK network..all online marketing required some consistency and frequent commumnication or feedback tansaction between you and your community. you need a service provider who offers all thing mentioned above, I have a name to suggest you thats magicsolve.com just procure best services for improvement of marketing you'll find the something possitve."