This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to know if he likes me?
04-08-2014, 04:38 AM
how to know if he likes me?
I like this guy in my school... And before i didnt even know he exsists... Until one day... I was sitting on a bench with my friends in school hallway... And as i looked around i saw him staring at me.. And i couldnt help but to stare back LOL anyway... We dont know each other... And i really want to get to know him..... He glances at me sometimes.... And once when one of my friends an i were walking up the stairs i heard him and his friend saying something to us.. But we didnt know what they said... And once me and my class were outside, in the school garden...we were helping around... And his class was there as well... And we looked at each other a lot... And i loved being around him..... Oh and i am pretty sure he knows my name since one of my teachers called out my name and i answered... And he was sort of...really close to me.. So he probably knows my name... I dont know his name tho... So i want to get to know him... Or flirt with him... Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Next time you see him say hey do you have this teacher something like that a casual reason for calling him over then ask for his name and then add him on social media and go from there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply