This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is considered a good bounce rate in terms of websites and SEO?
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
What is considered a good bounce rate in terms of websites and SEO?
Im worried that my bounce rate is bad. my stats say my bounce rate 13.63% is this ok or is it terrible like i am thinking? also is the best way to get my website content listed in search engines and ranked decent by simply constantly adding new content and paying attention to proper SEO management? like proper tagging and so so on? any advice on how to do this stuff in a nutshell i would love to hear. thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

That's a not too bad bounce rate ,I believe one of the stats sites, maybe Quantcast.com displays bounce rates for sites you can compare to.

Having engaging content on your home page without an overwhelming amount of information can help keep retain more visitors, as does having a page that loads faster, one study reported a site had a 20% bounce rate with a 4 second load time and a 5% bounce rate after improving load time to 1/2 second, which happens to be Google's own internet design spec.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

Bouncing rate is all about generating traffic to your site, it should be always growing way. It indicates that your site having good clicking for the web users and will help to boost your site ranking too. If you are getting 13 % bouncing rate, then its in good position.