This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to market our website?
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
How to market our website?
We are a manufacturer of permanent magnets, we built a new website, and now we have questions on how to market our website? our website is http://www.sindamag.com
We found our PR=0, and every day, it is only 15-30 IP visited our website.
It is a network marketing era, but how to start?
Someone told me, I need to make some backlinks for our website, but how to make?
Thank you all.

Good wisheshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/ask?title=how+to+improve+our+business#

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

you can do SEO, and market your website in world wide.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

Getting "free" traffic to a site usually involves optimizing for search engine ranking, either through your own sustained effort or by paid consults. It's worth buying some SEO guides or video courses in wither case so you are equipped to supervise outsourced help.

Here's a Search Engine Optimization primer by an SEO authority, teaching the more legit ways to boost your ranking.
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Adding original quality application articles, etc. can help earn stronger search ranking as well as establishing your site as an authority.

Certainly you would want to distribute a professionally written Press Release describing some news worthy aspect of your company, paid press release distribution services might reach trade publication writers.

Sponsored search ads like from Google Adwords can target only people actively searching for a solution you offer, ads are setup with lists of search keyword phrases used by strong prospects, like: Industrial Magnet Supplier.

Google has a voucher program that will match an initial $25 advertising buy-in with a $100 credit.
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

Don't worry, I have gone through your website as per the statics website registered at 2010-03-03. You have good website age, coming the the page rank is very low but google not update page rank few months back.

If have good knowledge in SEO, Do the website health checkup immediately then apply the white hat SEO tactics. If not consult SEO professional, he/she will take care of your website because major search engines made lot of changes search terms, ranking policies.
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM

Well, I highly recommend that you go out and look for search engine optimization companies, like jointplan.co.uk in order to help you out. You know, back linking and raising the profile, credibility and other positive aspects of your websites is a tough task and it requires the help of acclaimed SEO professionals.

I've seen your website and it seems that the content is ok, but the design needs a few nooks and crannies.
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM

your market is not defined. it is hard to read the text. your site is too bland.

forget PR it is meaningless, look @ your traffic logs, gain insight about your visitors and then concentrate on improving traffic from the best group

eg: look @ your factory photos, they show some nice equipment and a clean building, but what don't they show
04-08-2014, 05:11 AM

Use Biggest or Largest Classifieds.
04-08-2014, 05:17 AM

Hello,many people have this problem,I tried to invest in advertisement using Google and other search websites,but I found out that I should pay a company,which is in this business to do it for me.This way the result is much better.According to me the best way for you is to advertise in blogs with high PR,where you can leave a comment with your link.You will be very satisfied with the result,if you think this is a good idea you can visit this website :
04-08-2014, 05:22 AM

To rank your website appear in 1st page of google search, you need to make your site popular on the web. A good SEO company can help you do this. There are companies that provide Pay For Performance SEO Services which means that you will pay only if your company ranks in the 1st page in a fixed time period. They are always a better choice since being experts, they will create backlinks for your site which will increase your popularity over the web. You can check the following for more information.

http://www.resultfirst.com/pay-for-performance-seo/
04-08-2014, 05:25 AM

You need to get yourself some backlinks. Try comenting on blogs and forums like http://www.theseokid.com does