This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think those days of an India/ Pakistan match?
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Do you think those days of an India/ Pakistan match?
being considered a war minus shooting are over?

The tensions seem to be over, and now fans from both countries can enjoy a good match; now, it's just another match...

Do you enjoy cricket with a bit of tension or without it??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

It's still the same for me!
Hope I keep my calm and ignore all the trolling in the Y!A section later tonight!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

People have moved on and understood that it is useless to fight over history. It&#x27;s just the fans on the social networking sites who don&#x27;t have a life of their own make such a fuss about it.

Moreover, India Pakistan rivalry has NOTHING to do with cricket. I never found any special feeling when they faced off.

Regards.
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Its always special to watch India Pakistan rivalry. Its like the Ashes for the Aussies and English but I must admit I am not as crazy as I used to be 10-15 years back, not only about Ind-Pak rivalry but about cricket as a whole. May be I am more matured. But yes, I still don't show off my maturity or try to show I am areal cricket fan or that I am fashionable by saying T20 is not cricket at all.

What's up Bear? :-)
04-08-2014, 05:00 AM

If you speak 100% truth at YA then the TD brigade submerges you.
Honestly the tensions have gone down, for good. Still both teams hate losing to each other.
I feel this hoopla over Indian dominance in W.C. is also going to end, which will mean party in Pakistan for few days.
TBH don't care if we play them or not, its a match, if it was Afghanistan or even Nepal, like Pakistan from our neighbouring countries, we will still be watching the match tonight, since team India is playing. Hate the amount of trolling which happens after their win. Social media, YA etc. have given them wings to fly hatred out in the open. Not saying that Indians don't do that, whoever does trolling, deserves to be condemned. But more often than not, those trolling get huge amount of TUs, as if they are doing a national job.