This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what happens when you click on the end all activity in where you are logged in facebook security?
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
what happens when you click on the end all activity in where you are logged in facebook security?
any way. I know I am a real jerk.but I guessed my friend's facebook password and it was correct.when I logged in how ever facebook asked me for birth date. I entered correctly and then I could use it. but I didn't do anything and logged out immediately.but I was afraid that he may find out so I logged into his account again and went to the security then where you are logged in and then I clicked on the end all activity ! now I am afraid that I just made everything worse! can he have access to his account now? please help me! I am so regretful for this stupid curiosity! what should I do now? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM

That just makes it where if you're logged into the same facebook in several windows or on multiple computers it ends all of them. I'm sure you'll be fine lol. Basically just making sure that facebook at that exact point in time isn't open anywhere. But you can log right back in immediately after.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

Posting your declaration of illegal activity twice is VERY clever. You must be really scared of this guy if you want the prison time that much. Facebook always prosecute hackers.
04-08-2014, 05:00 AM

Don't worry dear,
If you really feel like this then meet your friend and tell him all of thing.
May something important for him then feel sorry in front of them and then try to recover all of thing.
Through this process you will get maximum satisfaction.
Hope you will understand.
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM

Clicking End Activity Signs the Facebook Out From The Other Device Computer Cell Phone ETC
04-08-2014, 05:10 AM

It's wrong.
Just give a report to facebook to recover your all activity.
So that you feel nice.