This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Laycool or Team Beautiful People? Which do you prefer?
09-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Team Laycool or Team Beautiful People? Which do you prefer?
Since Laycool and The Beautiful People have been internet beefing, Which do you like best?

By the way, here is some of what they said___________________________________

Love charged during the pseudo-shoot program, "We created a group that has been like no other for women in professional wrestling. People have tried to be like this. People wanted to join us. No can do."

Sky added, "And for all you wannabe Beautiful People girls out there... you know exactly who I'm talking about, get a life. You will never be us."

Angelina then cryptically noted, "And you're not cool by the way. You're not cool."

Some have interpreted their message as a thinly veiled potshot towards WWE Diva alliance Lay-Cool — Michelle McCool and Women's Champion Layla. Both have directed similar remarks towards rival performers in the past, with Love recently stating the following on her Facebook account while watching television: "So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night......a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off........BRUTAL!!!"

Apparently in response to the TNA Knockouts' most recent comments, Layla remarked the following on Twitter yesterday:

"Living the dream & so blessed!!
1 thing I know when u r attacked u have 2 decide if it's worth the time & effort to retaliate
Not worth the press
Plus don't deserve the press we get even tho they want it & need it :-)
Real talk"

Me personally, The Beautiful People are paying an awful lot of attention to Laycool.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 11:50 PM

The Beautiful People

Ads

TBP are way better than some wannabes!

Team Lay-Cool

The Beautiful People.all of them are hot and can wrestle.lol

The Beautiful People in my opinion is better than Lay-Cool. TBP are the originals and Lay-Cool basically is copying them.

team Lay Cool of course because at least thy dont try to fight with another orgianisation

Neither one.
Both "groups" should call it quits and retire from Sports Entertainment for good.This goes for the Bella Twins as well.

I prefer Lay-Cool.

The Beautiful People