This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline Help?
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
Facebook Timeline Help?
Okay so i have a facebook and I accidently clicked facebook timeline, which i dont want, is there any way i can get rid of it?
Well it hasnt become permanent yet, is there any way i can stop it before it becomes permanent?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Nope, im in the same ordeal and ive found at that they soon will make it permanent, and u cannot change it back

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

Well I too have facebook time line. only i wanted mine...but before i got mine permanently near the top where the cover (the big picture space) i think its called is. it said that i can keep it right now or just have preview it for a little...I don't know if u seen them yet or if you've pressed any...but either way when its going to be permanent so your going to probably have it anyways all the people who didnt get it will be getting it anyways...and its not that bad it looked very confusing but i figured it out and its pretty cool...so i hope i kind of helped lol Smile
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

actually it is already permanent for you...

there is no way to get rid of it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook

here's how to set it up

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php