This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make an Android app?
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM
How to make an Android app?
I found this game on facebook and really like it but I the android market doesn't have it. Could I make it into an app so I can download it from the app store. If so, what site can I go to make it into an app and download for free?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:38 PM

Simply put, you can't. First off, if it is on Facebook, it is most likely programmed in Flash. Android Apps are programmed in Java. If you are serious about creating this app, I'd recommend you learn Java, but otherwise, I am certain there is no way to achieve this.

Ads

If it's a brand game then you have to take permission from them the you have to use use Java to develop this game and it will be interesting.

Most Android applications such as games are developed using the Android SDK which uses Java. If you know how to program using Java then you can learn the Android SDK. Then you can develop the application yourself. If you do that then you will have it and you can use if for free and even give it to other people. The problem is that it takes a long time to learn all that. You might be able to find software that makes it easier to develop games but you probably have to pay for them; more than you are willing to spend. You might be able to find something like that and use it for free for personal use but I am not familiar with most of them. One possibility is Unity.

Also, don't listen to people that say you can't make an Android version of a game. If you know what the game does then you can write a version using some otehr langauge and such.