This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging ?? What ? And how?
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
Blogging ?? What ? And how?
Ok there are a few questions sorry its long : I want to make a blog
Thing is I want a free blog that is secret to my family and friends but you can find it through google. What website is easy to use and has all of those mentioned above.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Blogging: It is most popular system to get earn online. Now these day blogging become so easy but before start a blog you may follow some of instructions.

You can become a succesful blogger if you are a expert in any field and have a good knowledge in any field, to write about on your blog.

You can start blogging without pay any penny. Use Google own blog platform Blogger or WordPress to start a blog.

Start blogging with analyses your market, related to your niche. Research keywords to use Google Adwords tool.

Read about SEO and Copyright before start blogging. You need to read about these things on online blogs by searching on Google.

Without reading these things you may not start blogging. Understand these things, read succesful bloggers and get success. You should also read about blog(CMS) platforms like: WordPress how to use these.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

If i'm correct, you need answers for following questions:
1. You wan't to create a blog free of cost.
2. a. You want only your family & friends to use it.
2. b. You want only your friends & family to see it.
3. You want to keep it searchable in google & other search engines.

Sooo....

1. The best free blogging platform around is blogger.com & wordpress.com.
Both are easy to use & are too good for search engine crawling & SEO,
I recommend you to use wordpress.com (if you get huge amount of traffic in near future, you can include google adsense & earn money, buut you cant earn in free wordpress blog with adsense).
If you're planning to place ads in coming months, then go with blogger.com.
Both are the best. Highly recommended.

2. a. You want only you family & friends to use it.
If you want your family & friends to use it & upload stuff or write articles in your blog, you can grant admin access to them, by using their email id.
2. b. If you want only your friends & family to see it & NO ONE else.
Make your blog invisible to google & other search engines (both blogger & wordpress have this feature.)

3. You want to keep it searchable
By default its visible to search engines, once you create the blog & start uploading content/articles to it. Ping those pages using pingomatic.com or index those pages useing Google webmaster tools.