This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From where can I get seo training? Will it give me bright career?
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
From where can I get seo training? Will it give me bright career?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Search Engine Optimization or SEO enables your website visibility in search engines. You can learn about SEO by reading some online SEO tutorials also. There are lot of websites available on the internet by which you can learn the SEO online as well.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

SEO is a positive marketing tool and can be beneficial in future for your bright future INSHALLAH.
you can get training from trainingseo.com . They are good at it.

After having grip on SEO, you can earn by doing SEO on other's business websites or you can make your own blog and improve it and then apply adsense or amazon ads.

you will get success but make sure you don't disturb your further studies and only take this as part-time hobby or work

Facebook.com/ingeniouspasha
04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

A bright career is not always guaranteed, a lot of it now depends on Google. the best way for SEO training are reading up on some programs or community forums that give out some good guides on SEO.
04-08-2014, 05:06 AM

Hi Sharda, there are lots of Blog online that you can read. SeoMoz, Searchengineland, seobook, Searchenginewatch etc blog you can visit and study online. You can learn the basics from here : http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo
04-08-2014, 05:11 AM

You can learn SEO from number of tutorials available on net, just read those and implement optimization techniques to do search engine optimization for websites. Yes, you can choose SEO as career and also there is much scope in this field.