This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am unable to open any site due to mcafee is blocking every web site....please help...?
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM
I am unable to open any site due to mcafee is blocking every web site....please help...?
Dear friends i am working in a bank and there i am unable to open any site. i have access to only few sites. whenever i try to open sites like facebook or youtube or any other site it shows the massages that MCAFEE WEB GATEWAY 7 THE SITE YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCESS IS BLOCKED BLOCK TEMPLATE. Friends please tell me some way or technique to access every site i want. Moreover the main thing is this that mcafee antivirus is not installed on that computer even then every time it shows me this massage. if mcafee is installed on that computer i would uninstall it. But it is not installed. I dont know what to do.. please friends help me.......... thanks a lot.............

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

If the antivirus is not installed in your PC then it must be installed in main PC therefore you have to disable it from main PC.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

Instead of un-installing the anti-virus software from a bank computer, try to make exceptions for those sites you're trying to access. I know it will have an exceptions list on the firewall settings that will allow you to make exceptions.