This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a seller on Ebay, but someone opened a case against me, what do I do?
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM
I am a seller on Ebay, but someone opened a case against me, what do I do?
I am a seller on Ebay, but someone opened a case against me, they sent the initial message informing me on their issue, I have responded 3 times and they wont respond to me in the "work it out" thread. Tomorrow is the 7th day (last day of the opened case), what will happen? Since they are asking for a refund. Will the refund be issued or will Ebay be in my favor not issue one? I tried to respond to this person but they wont respond....and Paypal has my money on hold. I have no idea what will happen. please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

What was the issue? why did the person open a case? was the item you sold damaged? did you describe it as it is on eBay?
the case would be resolved by eBay. It all depends on the circumstances/ reasons and evidence why the buyer wants a refund. (i.e. if buyer opens a case cause of damage and shows enough proof and evidence then the buyer would be refunded)

I would call eBay customer support.
as you tried to resolve it in the work it out thread and the person didn't reply, I would let eBay know that so it could be used on your defence. I would also have pictures of the item provided if needed, or any other sources that could help you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

If you go to the "open case" section, it walks you through the steps. What did they claim was wrong with the item? You can always fight it by providing the needed information to ebay for review. They tell you what they need, something like a shipping/tracking number. You can also click on "haven't received item yet." if he wants to send it back for a refund. Buyers will try to scam sellers too. He may be hoping you just give him the refund without him having to send the item back, though ebay tries to ensure this doesn't happen.
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.