This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help my boyfriend always on facebook lately?
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Help my boyfriend always on facebook lately?
My boyfriend can be online on facebook for like 2 hours as it has the green dot , do you think his talking to another girl on there or what else ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

maybe its just constantly online on his phone or tablet?

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

No
People just leave their phone or laptop connected and that's why is show as being on

uk
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM

Yes, definitely talking to another girl. Time for another boyfriend.
~
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM

There are two possible reasons.. He is either cheating on you or he isn't. If he isn't then there is nothing to worry about its probably his phone or tablet. If he is well there are two possible outcomes.. He liked you before and now does not anymore or he never liked you in the first place and was just playing around. If he was just playing around then you have nothing to worry about.. Forget him and move on. If he did like you though you have two options.. Either call him up and clarify or just let it play out. If you wanna just let it play out then you have nothing to worry about.. just let it play out.. If you wanna call him then you have two options.. he will either reject you or accept you.. if he accepts you then he will probably call you a retard for thinking that way, you guys will have a cuddly reunion maybe some sex and then you have nothing to worry about. BUT If he rejects you.. Well then he was a jerk and you have to move on.. And now you have nothing to worry about..

Bottom Line: You have 2 Options.. You can either go down that route.. and experience the drama that way.. If you want to then you have nothing to worry about because you know what you want in life.. If not then you only have one option.. Watch the youtube vid I sent you and have a nice day.. His tablet is definitely online constantly as it is the case with like 99% of people on planet earth at the moment.. SmartPhones...
Smile
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM

I get you lol first the question was confusing but now its not lol he might have not sign out&#x2F;log off of his acount. like me on my android phone i dont know how to turn it off wich show the result bing online. But if i were u i would talk to him and tell how i feel wich might result a better relationship between both of you Smile