This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more subscribers on youtube?
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
How do you get more subscribers on youtube?
I was wondering how to get more views, likes, and subscribers on YouTube. I am fairly new to YouTube and my channel name is Unknown.
This is my channel incase your wondering: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2ABAf...9qAWlLRpvQ

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM

Participate in social activities, share with your friends and relatives and ask them to share with their friends.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

Well, you're on the right track, dude. Keep your consistencies in your subject, e.g. Minecraft, or gaming, or tips and trick, or any subject.

If you keep maintains those video uploads, then you can share it via others social media.

Well, it is not instant journey, yes, but I speak as Youtube watcher, not Youtube artist, so we want you to be interesting enough for we being interested.
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Well there are many ways to get more subscribers on the Youtube

1) You need to make a good titles that will attract the people to watch your videos and if they like it. They're gonna subscribe to your channel.
2) Make a good description. Under the title you can write a description that describe what your video about, video's description helped to make your videos on the first page of searching engine.
3) Make useful video. Don't just copy from the other. Try to make your videos useful "Education" or maybe "Comedy".
4) Google keyword tool. it helps you to get more views which allows you to get more subscribers
04-08-2014, 04:56 AM

Your channel is still pretty new so give it time and keep trying and things will get better. I would spend some time looking up tips and ways to promote your video on both YouTube and Google, there's a tonne of videos and articles out there that can help you do better on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWolfx1vp
04-08-2014, 05:06 AM

The most important thing is to be consistent and active, so upload regularly and the same type of content, you don&#x27;t have to stick to an exact schedule but that might be better. Also do collabs with other youtubers with the same amount of subs as you, make friends with other youtubers an really get involved in the community. Build up your presence on other social networks as well, the most important social networks are, Instagram, twitter, Facebook, and tumblr. Advertise your YouTube channel on those social networks as well. Don&#x27;t spam other, larger youtubers as this will give your channel a bad reputation. Make videos relevant to what is going on now, so say there is a trend, make a video to do with that (past examples include, the Harlem Shake, various TAG&#x27;s)
04-08-2014, 05:09 AM

Share it on Social Media. Tell your friends. Ask viewers to subscribe.
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM

Try be more creative.