This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I download Internet Explorer 11?
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Where can I download Internet Explorer 11?
OK I know. Who the heck downloads internet explorer? ME! I'm a college student and I need it for a business class in order to run a program appropriately. I've tried without IE and it just did not work. Because I am a moron, over the Christmas break I uninstalled IE thinking, "I never use this and ive already installed Chrome so why should I keep this?" At the time I was flushing out all the unneeded items in my laptop, so I figured why not and deleted IE. Now, Microsoft, being the morons that they are, does not have a simple download button. I go to their IE page and it tells me all the great features for it. FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. You know who doesn't care? Me. Just give me a download button. I may or may not be slightly peeved about this and I'm totally not using this as a venting tool either...

Anyways, if someone could just help me out that would make my life pretty sweet. Thanks all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/inter...-languages

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

you can download Internet Explorer 11 from the following-->windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-11-worldwide-languages

in that select your language and version then select download
04-08-2014, 04:56 AM

http://downloadd.org/internet-explorer-1...mt=b&ad=sl

though keep in mind ie 11 does not work with win me. even xp only goes high as i.e 9 and that with a lot of work. lol. so think u fighting lose ing battle but that link give you the downloader then give you the install. then probably be message that your using older version win or something. I didn't get ie 11 until I upgraded to 8.1 and no clue how I got that. lol. so there ya go. also u need edit the registry to del all signs ie explorer so find regedit open it go view go find then type in internet explorer then del anything it highlights. go view find next and do till all internet explorer is gone. if you don't it super hard get it back. take care dave
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

You can download it from Microsoft site.
04-08-2014, 05:06 AM

There is no need of download IE-11. You can upgrade your IE version to IE 11 easily through Microsoft Website.