This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are sons of radical feminists safe in their custody?
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM
Are sons of radical feminists safe in their custody?
I've read a few comments by them talking about their sons. In them the radical feminists who claimed to be the mothers of males expressed how much of a disapointment they were and the most sickening one was by a radical feminist who wasn't a mother, but said if she was "unlucky" enough to have one, she'd empower females by circumsizimg him to reduce his sexual pleasure and wouldn't breastfeed him. Say what you like about MGTOW (most un-politically correct MRM branch), but the leaders and their supporters never support sex selective abortion, genocide, child abuse etcetera. RadFemHub or whatever the website is called is full of such comments.
@Marcus Take your pick from the thousands of misandric examples from here. From what I saw here a few minutes ago is that the most misandric one was a birthday wish by a radical feminist to have all little boys murdered. See for yourself: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/misandry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

Got any links? Smile

ADD: well, thank for for providing a link... I'm really not going to root through inane social media posts on the off chance I find something that supports your point, though Confused not sure fukken tumblr counts as a reliable barometer of people considered feelings/ parenting, though.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

There are millions and millions and millions of feminists in the world and their sons came out just fine. I bet the radical feminist sites you frequent are written by anti-feminist men - probably MRAs to give them more to complain about and produce more hate against women.
04-08-2014, 05:00 AM

No ...never and i cannot imagine how a man would make a radical feminist conceive a male child in the first place unless it was purely animal behavior.

Please note radical feminism is an offshoot and not symbolic of mainstream feminism ...this where we mostly err.

Being a feminist and a radical feminist are two worlds apart mate ....a radical version is the one you want to crush with no pity as a man...they want you dead so it is either kill or be killed with them.

To provide some depth to the topic here is a link on radical feminism :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_feminism
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM

Actually the male children of radical feminists are far more tolerable than the rest of the male population. Like their mothers they tend to be highly politically active and involved in lots of good causes. You should be thanking radical feminists for showing the world that men do have the potential to have a positive influence on the world and be something other than greedy, rapey douches, if they are raised by good people. Socialization is very powerful.
04-08-2014, 05:05 AM

Not sure
04-08-2014, 05:14 AM

Any woman who says that, or thinks that, should not be allowed to have children. But then, the men here who have advocated rape shouldn't be allowed to breed either. There are plenty of people of both genders who should probably be sterilised for the greater good.
04-08-2014, 05:21 AM

Radicals are not right in their brains.
04-08-2014, 05:23 AM

Feminists should not be allowed to raise any child. I would not even want them to raise pets.