This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why cant i get more search engines?
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
Why cant i get more search engines?
I use Mozilla Firefox and one day suddenly lost all my search engines in the upper right corner search bar. When I click on the tiny arrow, "Manage search engines" appears so I click on it and there is no search engine listed in the spaces for them, so I click on "Get more search engines" and nothing happens. First, how did I lose all my listed search engines, and secondly, why does the above not work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

Hi Yi Ling,

I am not sure if I understand completely what you are asking but I am assuming that you are asking why the search engine bar disappeared from your tool bar. If so, you can check this link from Firefox's website and follow the steps http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/853809 or follow these steps I copied from the forum:

If items are missing then open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"
• If a missing item is in the toolbar palette then drag it back from the Customize window on the toolbar
• If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up.

Hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply