This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Theres a picture of me on facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
Theres a picture of me on facebook?
16 and my boyfriend is 17. We took a picture 4 weeks ago of us. Yes we were naked BUT we had bed covers on us so you cant really see anything, almost all of our body is covered, anyways today my boyfriend posted it saying "just had sexWink" as a joke but deleted it two minutes later. Someone had already saved the picture and put it on their facebook and now it has 650 likes in less than one hour and everyone is commenting calling me a slut and whore etc. My whole school and family have seen it. Also it has been reported so many times but Facebook says they wont remove it. I know I'm stupid for taking the picture but I didn't even think it was that bad because you cant really see anything. I never want to go back to school but if I stay off next week I won't be able to go to prom. I already feel terrible so I don't need anyone criticizing me, I just need advice about what to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

The only way to deal with this is to lie and say "Yes, we had sex. Get over it losers".

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Chin up gal. Go to prom with your head held high. Those mockers you don't want as your friend anyway. I know easier said than done, but you do it and you'll be proud of yourself and that's all that matters.