This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help promoting my artwork?
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM
Help promoting my artwork?
Hey, I'm.a fifteen year old artist, looking for ways to promote my work. I'll start here! My deviant is boredomdoodler.deviantart.com and my facebook page is Luke Perkins Art. If you had a spare minute for it, that'd be great Smile Anyways, in what ways can I begin to promote/maybe sell some art?
Sorry for the essay!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM

You do good work. I like the shattered dreams one best.
Hmm... Don't know much about promoting though. I believe in guerrilla tactics (so to speak).
Maybe this is a bad idea so think about it... Make copies of your work and randomly place them in places you know they will get attention. You'll become a local legend lol.

Advice... don't focus on the money aspect unless you want your work to suffer. I would just keep doing the work for now... your 15, be patient.

BTW, Thanks for answering my my first post. I thought your statement was very insightful. The thought of a religious deity being the external canvas for the mind, that's brilliant. Your 15? Thank you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 05:10 AM

You obviously have talent but i feel that you need a varied portfolio to show just what you can do. No disrespect intended but your pencil work looks very much like what i would call 'copy drawing'.
04-08-2014, 05:20 AM

1. add keyword phrases related to your filed
2. write good content and add above keyword pharses in your content.
3. and promote slowly ur site in social media like fb, twitter, Linkdin etc.