This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sleeping with my second cousin?
04-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Sleeping with my second cousin?
Okay well wow umm so ok I was on Facebook today and this girl messaged me saying if I remembered her. I was like errr no? It turns out she is my second cousin which I don't remember meeting but it turns out family got in an argument with my family so that's why we don't get together during thanksgiving, Christmas, etc...she knows the names of my aunts and all my cousins and my parents name so I believe that she is my second cousin it's really cool and all but my gosh she is hot as hell!!! I even told her that she was and took it as a compliment (i thought she would be mad or something) we are hanging out on Saturday do you think it would be bad if I tried something like tried to kiss her. I mean it's not like we grew up together or anything so you know... Idk what do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 05:21 AM

hmmm second cousin shouldnt be a problem with that, go for it

Ads

04-08-2014, 05:32 AM

Maybe she is reaching out to u so u guys can be family again? Maybe she is trying to make peace, and ur thinking more of sleeping with her just the fact that she is "hot"
Would u honestly smash with her just cause she is hot looking? Ur not thinking clearly, she knows all those family members and even ur parents names! Imagine they find out u slept with her? How much more broken ur family would get over that? I wouldnt do it if I were you I would just hangout in public do fun things but no don't even try dating her because that's just a mess.
Try looking for another girl
04-08-2014, 05:48 AM

FFS man at the end of the day you guys are still cousins. You guys didn't grow up together but that dosent mean you don't have the same blood. Think with your brain bro not with your dick.
04-08-2014, 05:53 AM

a few nights ago a tv show was a bout the old tesrament and the new in the old days brother and sister could get married
plus when i was a pre teen my older cousin she was 1516 she was a big flasher showing titts or acting if she was passed out with her dress pulled up i say go for it stay with oral
i had oral few times with cousin never go wrong going down
04-08-2014, 06:03 AM

IF she is ok with that then you can kiss her or if she has similar feelings for you.
04-08-2014, 06:07 AM

You can marry your second cousin legally in all 50 states. You could kiss and cuddle but you need to be 18 for sex.