This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I un-retweet a Tweet?
04-08-2014, 05:58 AM
Why can't I un-retweet a Tweet?
I want to unretweet some tweets back from September. I see the green "retweet" button at the bottom of the Tweet, but when I click on it to undo it, nothing happens. It doesn't turn gray nor disappears from my Timeline.

Anything else I can do?

Thank you.

(Yes, I know I can't delete the original Tweet; I just want it off my profile).
There is no "delete" button for Retweets Sad.
Spencer - I just tested that too and it works from the retweets I did today; I'm just wondering why they're not working with the ones from September. Like, is there a reason why I can't unretweet old tweets? Thank you though!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:05 AM

when you see the retweet button and it is green. click it. it should be gray. You then need to refresh your page. it will no longer be on your profile

-----------------Hmm.. make sure they are gray and give them a bit. sometimes it might take those a bit longer to be deleted since they arent immediate history. It could take like 30 minutes but I think it should work. I also (sorta) had this problem when i was deleting regular tweets from like a 2 month period. THey werent retweets but it was the same deal. so give it maybe 30 minutes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply