This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I use "ask" buttons on Tumblr?
04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Why can't I use "ask" buttons on Tumblr?
For some currently unknown reason, I can no longer ask any questions on Tumblr microblogs as of the start of this week (11/24). Beforehand, I never had any issues with asking questions to those that had asking enabled, and now I can't even ask my own microblog anything; the "Ask" button just remains dulled out regardless if the field is blank or full of text. Another thing that's missing is the "max character limit" warning that the text fields used to display when your ask exceeded the visual space of the input box. Any help among the community by chance? Asking via Tumblr is actually the only way I can communicate with some LPers I follow and such, and I would quite like that ability back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:51 AM

The only possible solution to fix the Ask feature is to send an email to support@tumblr.com and request your account to be checked so you can finally get rid of the dreaded message “Sorry, This feature is not available yet….”

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply