This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my PR still n/a with a low alexa score and large amount of page views?
04-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Why is my PR still n/a with a low alexa score and large amount of page views?
I have a lifestyle/mom blog, I have been blogging for about 11 months and actively for about 6 months (posts several times a week). My Alexa rank is 403,575. my klout is in the 60's, I have 10k+ twitter followers and 600+ facebook fans, 12k pageviews monthly, yet when I check my PR it still says n/a. I tried googling my page and keywords and my blog comes up in a search so I know its not blocked.
I started blogging knowing nothing about web building so I only know what I learn from googling blogging advice.

My alexa box says I have 17 links in, I'm not sure what impact that has.

Any advise on how to build up from N/A?

http://www.lollipopsandhighheels.blogspot.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 11:21 AM

Well Google PR isn't updated since february and probably there will be no update till end of year. Probably update will happen next year. Before few years ago PR was updated regular on three months cycle, but this update schedule is broken.

If you want to see your "actual" PR you can visit OpenSiteExplorer and see DA/PA to pages. This is almost correct, but updated on two weeks.

Ads

04-08-2014, 11:36 AM

I Wanted You To Know That Don't Bother About Your Alexa Rank. It Only Records The Visitors Which Access Your Website Through Their Plugin In Browser Or Something From Their Widget Code.

I Will Give You My Own Example...
My Website http://www.techrrival.com/ Is Just Only A Month Old And Secured Alexa Rank Of 8.5 Lakh And Having Only 50 Visitors Daily.

I Think Alexa Rank Is Also Dependent Upon Custom Domain Names.....

And As My Friend Answered Google PageRank Might Be Down.....
04-08-2014, 11:52 AM

Google Page Rank is only updated once a year and it's not something that is guaranteed to happen, unfortunately.