This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eBay Bidding, how to bid on eBay?
04-08-2014, 12:03 PM
eBay Bidding, how to bid on eBay?
Ok I want to bid on eBay for a phone. For example of the price is 600, and if I bid it says 330, must bid at least 335, does that mean the last person bidded 335? And if I bid 500 if I win do I pay 500 an tax or less or no tax I hear that I pay a dOllar more than the 2nd highest bidder. Also I really want this phone so I want to his with as many people I can but I'm scared that I may win more than one and now I'll be in debt of I win, can I have the option of not wanting it or canceling bids?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 12:08 PM

DO NOT BID ON MORE THAN ONE PHONE! An auction is a legally binding contract. A bid is a legally binding offer to pay for the item if you win the auction. DO NOT expect to back out of the sale or cancel your bids.

If you don't know how eBay works, you have no business bidding on $600 items. But the good news is that WHEN you get 2 unpaid item strikes, sellers can block you from bidding on their items for a year.

EBAY IS NOT A GAME!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply