This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aquarius woman broken hearted by a Capricorn man?
04-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Aquarius woman broken hearted by a Capricorn man?
we were good one minute having a wonderful relationship and the next he fell off the face of the earth didn't talk to me for a week but during that week was always on social media,was claiming some girl was only his friend but he was always flirting and going on dates with her behind my back so i broke up with him and a couple of weeks later he's in a relationship with her,it hit me pretty hard cause it confirmed that he was liking her the whole time and i was only being played.He was my bestfriend before all of this and i would have never done him like that because i cared about what me and him had if i wasn't feeling him anymore then i would be straight up honest and break it off,i guess he wasn't the man i thought he would be.
side note:he was very insecure always asking was he cute or didn't think he was good enough,sexting other women,exchanging pics with them while hanging out with me.i would always tell him he's sexy,rub his back and love him i guess that wasn't good enough

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:17 PM

So the first thing you've ask him when you met "what is your Zodia sign?". that really shouldn't mater.

Also if you're young, like younger than 25, it could just mean that both of you need to get some experience, try some other girls/guys. That's until you have tried enough and ready to settle down and get married.

Ads

04-08-2014, 01:28 PM

So is there a question in here somewhere? I suppose you want to know if he will come back? Well unfortunately, astrology cannot answer this.

Sounds more like you want dating advices here so maybe repost in relationship forum or *singles & dating* forum where they may be better able to advise you. This is for astrology and without SEEING one or both natal chart pictures, NO astrologer can help you with your enquiries. I would love to help you out, astrologically speaking, but you don’t seem to be asking an astro question for us to help you with?

You are far more than just your sun sign!. Newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort. This superficial Sun sign astrology does NOT work. It was invented for commercial reasons only. What they do is put each sun sign conjunct the Ascendant and read where the current 10 planets in the sky fall in any one of the 12 houses. So when you have your free chart from astro.com (the most accurate free charts) you will know your Ascendant sign. Then (if you must) read your Asc sign information, not sun sign found in newspapers.

Just go to astro.com register and get a FREE chart picture, interpretations and six month personalised transit report
How to post charts on YA if interested http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...157AA5kFZS Don’t make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When pasting link into your thread, make sure you press *enter* after the link. Remember your chart is a *circular PICTURE.jpg* not data.

astro relationship advices
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...=add_watch