This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google adwords shows keyword "online" searched 923,000,000 monthly, problem is?
04-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Google adwords shows keyword "online" searched 923,000,000 monthly, problem is?
Google adwords shows keyword "online" searched 923,000,000 monthly,"online dating" 1,000,000 & "online chat" 2,000,000.
I think few people search a single keyword "online" , when they search they write "online dating" ,"online chat" or "online book" like that. So all phrases having keyword online like "online chat" or "online book" and their search number also added in "online" search number as the phrases having "online" in them? what I said it is correct? if not , the answers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:39 PM

They have the option of Broad (default) "Phrase" and [Exact] search stats, the tools gives broad results because it's the fattest number most likely to get people to buy ads for the term, your words just have to appear in any order within a larger search to be counted, [Exact Match] will give you the actual number of searches for just: Online

Ads

04-08-2014, 01:52 PM

Hi, I just checked google keyword tool and you had it set to "Broad" which includes every single search query that includes the word "online".

When I switched it to "Exact Match" (in the left sidebar) the results were:

673,000 searches per month worldwide for the word "online".

Hope that helps.
04-08-2014, 02:07 PM

use [Exact] search. then you will get more accurate result