This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cheated on her and i want her back?
04-08-2014, 04:00 PM
I cheated on her and i want her back?
i basically kissed the girls friend i was talking to this girl for awhile i even lost my virginity to her so after that i got really attached and weve been through so much together, i know i messed up id take it all back if i could, i made out with her friend in her house while she was sleepin, in the morning her friend told her and she told me to leave her house she soesnt wanna see me or talk to me me and doesnt like me she said, i tried saying sorry and plzzz to talk to me but she wouldnt listen, i walked home crying and cried near my sister, that night we went to a party and i saw her there, on the way to leave i was like, lets talk and she said nah, i said are u sure and she said yeah and i havent talked to her in 3 days at all, she blocked my nimber and me on social media things, its so hard to see her kn school i really want her back what should i do? ik i messed up really bad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:10 PM

move on ...don't cry gl

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:17 PM

Sorry, but dude, that was a dick move. Sad
04-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Try to woah her at school, but not so much were you would embarrass yourself and her. Actions speak louder than words so try to show her you want her back, and your not gonna give up until she&#x27;s yours
04-08-2014, 04:42 PM

Whilst everybody makes mistakes, it doesn't condone what you did and with her friend as well. Your ex probably doesn't trust you any more and you haven't given her reason to. Best thing would probably be to move on, if you guys were meant to be together then things will pick up in the future
Good luck
04-08-2014, 04:47 PM

Nope, what you did wasn't just bad, it was an idiotic moronic juvenile move and that's what you need to accept not that you just say, "My bad, oops, let's continue where we left off."

You cheated, you cheated with her friend, AND the piece de resistance was you did it in your girl's home while she was sleeping so you made a complete fool out of yourself AND her!

Your stupid choices lead you to where you are now. The relationship is toast dude. Learn a lesson on how to not be a jerk.
04-08-2014, 04:50 PM

Ouch!! that a no no this why we need to think before we do. If that was me in you kissed my friend i'd drop you fast all cause she got tired of the problems and because it was her friend. I tell my self i'm not socializing with guys that have been with my friends. I respect them. So in doing that you crushed a be part of her. She might not come back, in time she might. People always say keeping fighting for what you. sorry my advice wasn't to good.
04-08-2014, 04:58 PM

It was a bad move and you should know that. This isn't something that you can overcome easily. You cheated on her. She goes to bed and you made out with another girl. It's about trust. And since you misused her trust in you, you should accept the consequences.
04-08-2014, 05:09 PM

Hi Jonathan,
The initial thing you must do is provide her a little bit of space.
I realize you might want to grab the cellphone and text her, but
it is possibly mainly sure to push your woman away.

Whenever you give her space not only do you let her to recover
emotionally, but you give her the *gift* of missing you.

Ultimately she might possibly get in touch with you on the cell phone,
or via text. You simply must be direct and honest with her. Right after
that you still can't count on her to come back to you right away, yet let
time solve things.

If all else fails, this site may help:
http://howtogetbackwithyourexgirlfriend.com

Try it out for yourself, good luck!