This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ebay.in safe or not?
04-08-2014, 06:15 PM
ebay.in safe or not?
i want to buy a phone from ebay.in. but there is no option of cash on delivery,so i have to pay the whole amount before i get the product. is it safe to do so? what if i didnt get my product after payment? what if they ignore to say that i paid for the product? plz help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:16 PM

Clark Howard, a computer guru, says you should never buy anything on ebay that costs more money than you are afraid to lose. Because sometimes you do.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:22 PM

Firstly the ans. for your ques.
Ebay.in is a pretty good site and its trustworthy.
For your satisfaction you can see seller's rating @ ebay.
Or if the seller still doesn't deliver req. item by the called date then you can ask for support from ebay or raise a case @ Consumer Court..
Secondly I'd give you an advice to not to buy from ebay as there are many other more trustworthy reputed sites that can give you same product @EMI or low price..
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM

If you want to buy phone online than the shopping site must be trustable. The trust rating of Ebay is not great, but there are other online shopping sites which have good trust rating or customer rating. One of the site from which I often shop online is http://www.snapdeal.com/ . 1and1/2 month earlier I bought Micromax Doodle A111 smart phone worth Rs 10,000 from Snapdeal and I paid Cash on delivery. This site delivers products within 7 days, but most of the time it delivers the product within 2 working days. If you don't like the product you can return the product within 7 days through TrustPay Option available in the site and the money will be refunded to your bank account. Day before yesterday my friend ordered a HP Pavillion Laptop worth Rs 41,122 from snapdeal which is yet to deliver. So I recommend personally this site for online shoping. Check it.

Good Luck.
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

Abdul Aziz Bashadi