This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I increase my followers and general activity on my Twitter page?
09-30-2012, 11:51 PM
How do I increase my followers and general activity on my Twitter page?
How do i get followers and have people talk about my twitter page? I am in charge of the page for this company and need to increase traffic. any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 11:59 PM

I use this site to promote my sites
and its worked great!

http://xpromotion.viviti.com

they promote anything!

Ads

Try using feald, it works good for me http://feald.com - free twitter tools

Others have suggested that you use 3rd party apps to increase your Twitter following. This is not a bad idea, though I find little if any need to pay for such services. However, please keep in mind that not all 3rd party apps are created equal; which means you never want to give your user name and password to some of them while others it is no issue. Quite honestly, without 3rd party apps Twitter would be nothing.

However...

To focus first on 3rd party apps as your way of growing your Twitter account would be unwise. You say you are running this account for a business.

Does this business have a name?

Do they have a preferred image and offline marketing already in place?

What is their mission and where do they hope to be 5 years from now?

Are these answers reflected within the scope of your Twitter profile? They should and can be by choosing the right background, getting the best picture, and using the right words.

Speaking of words, is the bio for this company full of rich highly targeted keywords? This is your time for a 1 min elevator speech in 160 characters. Most people don't realize how important this little bio is to their online success with Twitter.

Therefore, if you want to get the most out of Twitter first start by building a powerful image for Twitter. Then its time to give back. The more you give back to Twitter the more you will get out of the same application. Give back by sharing valued information with your audiences rather than just blurting out "wanna buy my widget?"

For example, I try to answer at least one Yahoo Answer a day 6 days a week. I also strive to make my answers more than what a person would expect. These days I focus my answers on Twitter or at least social networking in general and I'm satisfied to just put my link at the bottom.

Why do I go to all this trouble?

Simple.

Because I realize that the more I contribute to the lives of others here the more they will value the things I have to say and follow me on Twitter and elsewhere.

That's my secret, and now it is yours too.

I hope that helps.

The Body By Chocolate Man
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/BodyByChocolate

goto the search box and type in keyword you're interested in then follow people under that niche

Attention, Interest, Desire, Action still remain as the main advertising science premises you must remember when using these social sites, this has to be remembered when using Twitter then. First thing to do is understand that Attention can be achieved by posting or sharing interesting links to your friends. Adding interesting friends is a must as well. By following those who you are interested to follow, you will be adding value to your network, by doing so you will keep updated on their work either as a company or individual. The more twitts you display the better for you, but of course remember to take breaks as I foresee this would have its intricacies in the social way, that means people will be so focuses on twitting and of course this will lead you to "tweet" like a parrot not allowing you to relax or even allowing your brain to work so intensely also try to respect your working hours, go out with your family or buy chocolates to your wife, do not let Twitter transform you in a Tweeter.