This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do so many people join so many fan pages on facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Why do so many people join so many fan pages on facebook?
Well I'm kind of one of those people lol , but I only join the funny ones/ones that make sense.
Some people just join allllll of them.
And it's like, no one cares if you hate boys or whenever you wake up in the morning you take a shower, well so do I!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM

If people are invited to them by their friends, sometimes people will just join them all. Also, people sometimes choose ones that describe something they do that they think is unique, but there are thousands of other people that do the same thing.

Ads

lol i dont know i just join the funny ones i guess ppl r bored so they do.

because they have no life

i have gone through the pages on my facebook and notice i joined a lot of stupid ones. i am trying to delete the ones i do not actually care for anymore. It is stupid to see how many pages people are fans of. such as if you hate boys or like to stay up late or like a certain band, etc. i understand those are sum pages you like but you do not need to join all of the pages. most of them are stupid anyway

I am a fan of 1,109 things on facebook. Maybe an eighth of those are actual businesses or people? Probably less than that.