This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to rank initial, second and third on the first page of search engine ? what are its strategies?
04-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Is it possible to rank initial, second and third on the first page of search engine ? what are its strategies?
i saw a website on google which is ranking first, second and third on the first page. how is it possible ? what are its strategies ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:19 PM

try to do the OFF page SEO, and visit google webmaster guidelines for help. I learned from So many things Google Webmaster Tools

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Yes, you can get 1 page positions, but not guaranteed about 1 rank in 1 page. Because there are N number of things going to consider by Google while giving results in search.

Coming to strategies, so simple. follow all seo standards, and do good content to your site.

Be active in social media.
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM

You can do off page activities to come up the SERPs but kept in mind do only quality work, do not spam.
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM

Google is working actively to remove these type of results in an effort to make search more relevant to users, I wouldn't waste my time as it's in the cross hairs.
04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

The only strategy is content in your website, on page seo and proper off page seo. You can rank any website on top 3 ranks. You just need to work hard.