This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you thubk onoine dating is usually socially awkward people?
04-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Do you thubk onoine dating is usually socially awkward people?
I only ask because the media releases online dating studies to reflect society at large, but I don't knkw anyone who actually uses them and I know a ton of people who date a lot. Even my 54 year old mother gets asked out on dates by men at her job, and she works in real estate. My Aunt divorced her husband and she is almost 50 and she met a guy in real life who she is already married to now. My friends date in real life and I always have too. I met my boyfriend when he was hanging out with a friend of mine.

So who are the people who use online dating?? They day its very popular, but I can't help but feel that's just said in order to promote these sites so people don't feel bad about using it, when in reality, they are usually people who aren't very social and have difficultly finding partners in life to begin with.
*think online dating* Sorry! I'm on a phone. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Most men who use online dating to find women are usually one of the two. They're either socially inadequate when it comes to girls and find it hard to approach, talk to and build a rapport with them or they're men who use online dating looking for a quick fling, or something easy with less effort.

As for women it seems that most are shy and don't get much attention from guys on the outside so use online dating as a platform for that..

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:26 PM

soon I&#x27;ll be one.........you know 😵