This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone declines friend request facebook?
04-08-2014, 06:18 PM
someone declines friend request facebook?
A girl that seems to like me declines my friend request Facebook, at first I thought she might not like me so I just stop talking to her because I didn't what to batter her if she did not wait to talk to me but she just keep trying to talk to me and show interest in me, even if I completely ignore her, this girl is also a co-worker, she's 14 almost 15 and I'm 17 not bad looking guy I think, she is beautiful and I like her but is she just be being polite or she likes me, she declines my Facebook request and I started to ignore her but she still trying to have a conversation with me and she looks happy when see me that's a little bit more that just being polite right? the situation is kind of a little bit awkward between us. one night I showed up at work while she was taking her break she came sit right next to me and start a conversation even though I was texting and being "anti-social" just to see what she would do, anyway we start talking and she seemed almost in love with me I did not understand, she refuse my Facebook friend request (she has 2 000 friends...) but really seems to like me, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a decent guy very intelligent, sporty, funny, mature...
i already sent her a message asking why she declined it but she did not respond.

i'm asking this question because i'm a guy and i don't understand these i like him but i declined his facebook friend request kind of things...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

Intelligent? If so why haven't you asked her why she decline your FB invitation. Is there a possibility that she didn't see it? After all, she does have 2000 friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply