This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I create a business page on facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
should I create a business page on facebook?
I don't know nothing about legal stuff, and the business is event decorations. I want to create the page to spread the word, and get bookings. is there anyway of getting ripped off, sewed, or anything like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM

Getting ripped off, sewed, or anything like that by whom? If you mean Facebook, then the answer is no, they allow business to create pages. If you mean by customers, the answer is yes. There are a many people that will never be satisfied with what you do so they can get a freebie or a discount. For the most part people are honest, but there is always a bad apple in the bunch.

Just make sure that you have iron clad contracts and well written terms of sale for any business endeavors. State all policies clearly including non-refundable policies for artwork that may be done like banners, fliers, etc. and make sure the return policies for other products are clearly stated.

Best wishes

Ads

Hey,
it's perfectly legal to make ur business page on facebook,twitter and google+
I would also recommend setting up a business website which is the best way to get more clients as most people search for a service like your's online...
if u need any help setting up a website,let me know.., will help u set it up for free..
gds_iam@ymail.com

It will be a good step. Always consider reading the guidelines first so that you'll be aware of what are the don'ts and do's in creating a page. Facebook page is an advantage since it is good in providing social signals for the business.

It's essential that you set-up a business page on Facebook. Its meant for business development and promotions & how come it becoming illegal? Incorporate all possible plug-ins into your Facebook business page, and most important is to update to the newest Timeline feature.

You could refer to the following facebook business page fro refernce:

http://www.facebook.com/decorativeeventsandexhibitions - this is one best.

Also be active and update your FB account each day, insert discounts to reach out to more audience, post events and photos of your best deals, every thing is possible through your Facebook business page.

Please get a FB business page. It has skyrocketed my business. So worth it.