This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with worry?
04-08-2014, 06:19 PM
How to deal with worry?
My boyfriend promised, pinky promised, he would call me or message me on FB today and he never did. I'm kinda upset he broke that promise. He is always so strict about his promises, he only makes them if he KNOWS he can keep them. The other thing is, is that he is a logger and I'm scared he may have gotten hurt and that is why he didn't get ahold of me. Is there anything I can do to stop worring so much? I won't see him till Saturday. Am I overreacting about this promise thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM

Maybe his internet is down or something?

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

I completely understand your worry. Based on his job it is very logical. I would try finding something to do. Maybe send him a facebook message saying "Hey.. hope everything is ok. If you see this send me a message." But his internet could be down. Until then just try and distract yourself until either you hear back from him..or sat when you see him. Good luck!
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

Simple......keep yourself busy. Time consuming activities keep you busy of thinking of what makes you worried and makes time fly! And also its a good conversation topic Smile