This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I advertise my home business for free?
04-08-2014, 06:19 PM
How can I advertise my home business for free?
I have just started a home business and need to advertise but do not have much money.(less then 50) for advertising at this point.I have been out of work due to layoff for over a year and a half and really want this venture to work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Not enough information to know if it's a local service you might advertise for free on Craigslist.org or something you want to advertise nation wide on the internet. Self serve ads at Facebook and Google Adwords can be set to only be seen by people with driving distance of your location, they often have first time user bonuses, last I heard Google matched a $25 starting investment with $100.
If you offered some sort of craftsman service you could setup your own gallery web site on a free host, perhaps spending $12 a year for a professional web site name

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Create a website on http://www.godaddy.com and use wordpress (it takes all the hard stuff out of making a website). It cost me $20 start up and $7.50 every month.
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM

The best possible options for you, considering the lack of details on your question, are social media marketing, SEO, and blogging. Setup you blog and complete all your social profiles. Connect, share, interact, and contribute while making your business a part of the solution or needs. Then drive traffic through SEO.. you can use:
Directory submission, search engine submission, article directories, blog commenting, guest blogging, blog directory submission, press releases, content sharing, forum posting and participation, profile linking, wikis and q&a sites, rss, link baiting, video & image distribution and marketing, manual link sources search (authority/edu/gov), reverse engineering, social media/web 2.0, other techniques based on latest trends

Drive traffic through PPC ( not Google Adwords at this point.. For instance, Facebook Pay per Click can be a lot cheaper)

Seems like a lot of work... But most of these can be done for free or at lesser cost.