This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting a business...?
04-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Starting a business...?
i am 19 yrs old and looking to start my own business i have saved up $10000. does anyone have any suggestions on something i could start at my age and price... thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM

If you are only 19, and you managed to save $10,000, I would stick to whatever the heck you are doing now.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

It depends on what your field is. For example, I am a business student wanting to open a business when I'm older. My field is technology so I will sell technology. It depends on what you like and what price you want to sell them at. But you need to think more about like costs, wages, if the business will run, competition.

Just make sure your business is unique. Sorry its not exactly what you asked but a little bit of advice Big Grin
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Basically
u've money
the thing is u've to be aware of the prices of down and fall of a way to organise a business(Experience)
the other thing matters is that u can start ur own business ,in fact u can take a trusted person(exprienced) as your partner to start off
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Go to Vegas and hit the rippers man. Who cares about a business.