This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
adding admins who are not your fb friend?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
adding admins who are not your fb friend?
i have a page on facebook now i want to add a fan who liked the page as a admin... they are not my friend on my personal account i have their email and i have tried adding them on the admin page under new admin.... ive tryed about 10 times read blogs on saying how to do it im doing all right ... but why isnt it working does she have to be my friend on my personal account ?? PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW.. ahahaha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

they have to be your friend first - making someone you dont know an admin is a very bad idea, as they can take over your page and kick you off it

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Go to your page admin panel and click on see all of New likes. New pop menu will come, find their your desire friend and click on Make Admin. Then new page will open of Admin Roles and click on save. You have to type your password to manage admin role. Then s/he will admin of your page and same process to remove admin.