This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wat r the profit of the websie owner? and how to create a own websie?
04-08-2014, 06:20 PM
wat r the profit of the websie owner? and how to create a own websie?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:23 PM

84.35 cents. Its exactly the same for all of them.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

it depends upon the website they own. we can not predict it on the whole. There are lots of ways to earn from a website. but it is a long term process. you can not immediately earn when you started your website. provide us question with more clarity to get the exact answer you are looking for.
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

It depends bro. Suppose you want to share your collection of photos, literary works, for your business etc.

The advantages are many. You may hire a web designer to create a site for you. Or you may make use of many CMS (Content Management Services) like WordPress, Blogger etc to make 'blogs'.

Ultimately, it all depends on your purpose!
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM

I have just found a website and course I couldt believe it im that used to being scammed like everyone else.they show you how to do everything from scratch you dont even need to pay for your first 2 websites or hosting or the course you can do that for as long as it takes to learn everything. I always said if I ever made any money online I would give it away free and teach other people and thats what these people are doing.I couldnt understand why someone didnt do that befoe if theyre making so much money and they were all supposed to be down and outs before they should know how it feels to be skint and scammed why dont they give something back I havnt made a penny yet as only just started and am new to a lot of things but just about to learn website building with them havnt paid a penny. Ill let you know how I get on but I know loads of people on the site have made money and they all help you if your stuck. They dont make you feel stupid. Email me for info
chrisstephenson7@msn.com
04-08-2014, 06:46 PM

anybody can buy the domains. but before that choose the business or product. after that you can design the website as per request.

all the best