This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone been contacted by an Ashley Collin trying to sell advertising space?
04-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Has anyone been contacted by an Ashley Collin trying to sell advertising space?
I was contacted by this incredibly rude individual when he attempted to sell me advertising space, apparently he's fairly well known for his pushy tactics and aggressive telephone manner, I would like to find out if there is any way that I can report him to the ASA (advertising standards agency) as I'm, and I'm sure others as well, sick of his repeated attempts to fleece me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM

No

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

Yes. Best answer??? Big Grin
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

I run a small watch shop in London. I have been bombarded will calls. I feel pressured to buy from him, after reading this, I will take my business elsewhere.
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

I have too been contacted by this salesman. One thing I found really irritating about him was that he didn't even listen to what I was saying. I was actually interested in the services he was offering, and trying to work out the best way they would work for my jewellery company, which has grown a lot over the last few years.

However, it was like this young man was on another planet. Some of the responses I got from him made no sense. It like he was reading from a very bad pitch sheet, at one time I thought he was a badly recorded automated voice malfunctioning. I won't be reply to his emails or phone calls.