This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love i girl, does she likes me? whats my next move? 10 points?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I love i girl, does she likes me? whats my next move? 10 points?
I'll try to keep it sort.
I went for groceries to a super market about 20 days ago and i this cashier girl, blonde tall worm noble sexy like a model.and happy looking. i almost immediately felt for her.
She is about 25yo im in 40's but still atractive and i get lots of womens eye to eye contact.
Next day i went back and we where typical as she serverd me just a feeiling of good atmosphere between as and some eye contact.
for the next 3 days i did go also and things where as described above
Next day while i was paying, she offered my a free cookie i took it and said thanks then she said "here take on more" in a very very cute way.
Next day im back again and while i pay she opens conversation asking me where will i have my summer holidays i told her she told me about her to thats all.
The next weak i coulnd meet her cause she worked day shift.
Yesterday i went back .. when she saw me she acted hapilly surpised and said to me ,"where have you been all these days, we lost eichother".!!!
I said something about shifts etc then we talk a bit about music cause i had a friend with me whos a drummer and then i asked her do you have a Facebook?
The answer was yes but i dont like FC i use Twitter bla bla changed the subject.
In that last visit she tried not to look at me, she was more looking at my friend as we spoke.
What do you think now?
She likes me? Was it too soon to make my move? What should i do next time we meet to find out?
Thanks !
Sorry for my English im not American or Brit.
Note that the rest of cashiers on that market are very unplesent even rude

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

shes 24? dude your 40!
shes being nice. and then yu asked for a facebook, then she started relizing you like her so she ignored you.
dont do it, she'll think your wierd, cause i sure dont give my crush cookies ..
plus its her job to be nice.
maybe thos cookies were samples..

Ads

Dude.....thats like brad pitt asking justin bieber out

Dude, I have several issues with this. First, your grammar is really bad for someone who is 40. It took me forever to understand what you were saying. Second, you are 40 and this chick is like 25? You should be trying to find someone who is a little older; at least you will have something in common with her and she won't be looking at you like you are crazy when you mention that you remember where you were when you first heard "Summer Time" by Will Smith. Third, you went into the store on several occasions which made you look like a Bug-A-Boo (Stalker). She was nice to you because she was at work and that is what she is supposed to do. She gave you a cookie? Well, ok, thanks... after that exchange, you asked her for a Face Book page? After you saw her the second time you should have closed the deal and got her number then not went back to the store. If she would have given you her number and you two talked on the phone, you would know exactly how she was feeling about you. I don't think she is feeling you or your friend, I just think you are being creepy to her, which is a turn off and you are a bit paranoid about her looking at other guys. If you get so much "eye contact" you should not be sweating this girl anyway. Good luck.

hard to say..older men score with younger women all the time. She might actually like you cause if she didn't she would not have even spoken with you in the beginning. You speaking about FB was no big deal. You could just want to share pix or concert info with her about your music. Just smile at her and ask her to come to one of your shows...yes or no...you know the rest

Man, i swear to Zeus, your question made my day no joke!

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY, THE WORSE OF THIS SUMMER BY FAR and this question made my day even though it's almost midnight in here LOL

Man you are Greek and proud, you do not have to apologize to no sad fat c#nt from the US in here for your english, that's one!

Now from what i read i think she likes you but acts tough, i mean she is Greek right? We both know that Greek girls are the prettiest and toughest to get, they are not loose and easy like the American or british ones, so she gives you hard time, but i truly believe that she likes you, go for it aderfe Wink

And by the way 40something and 25 is not that bad, she is not a minor, you are both adult, age is just a number Smile

I wish i can find love too one day, my last 2-3 relationships HAVE BEEN DISASTER, especially the last one who kept deceiving me and playing with my feelings. Be careful there are people out there, who just want to play with your feelings and heart only because someone else played with them before you. I am talking from experience Sad

May Zeus be with you aderfe Wink