This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my business more well-known?
04-08-2014, 06:22 PM
How to make my business more well-known?
Hello!
I am rather stuck at a point and don't know where to go from here.
First off, I own a Facials Spa.
This is being run from my home. (Yes, I am doing this legally with all of the correct paperwork and licenses)
I have done my part of online work, I have a fabulous website, a facebook page that I update frequently, I post promotions on there to get people to share my page with incentives to get money off a treatment, (in hopes for their friends to see my business being shared, and generate more interest) I have been trying a lot of different things to get the word out there. I have multiple very professional posts on craigslist, I have a yelp page, etc.
Literally the only people I've had come are my mom's friends. and that's only a couple people.. I won't go into detail but the kind of service I offer is a very pampering, feel-good treatment and I am very good at what I do. It is well worth the money, and it's in demand as being more clinical than optional - and anyone can get it. it's a wide audience. and it's not the talent thing that's an issue..
I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm not opening up a giant restaurant where I need at least 200 people a day or something. 50 people in a month would be more than enough for me! It seems so easy to find 50 people. But it's so difficult. I don't know what to do from here..
I need more help spreading the word! Internet is not nearly enough! What do I do?
I have all the time in the world to work on this. I want to work extremely hard on it 24 hours a day.. but it feels like I've done all I could. What is the next step?

Also; I've pondered going outside of my house and opening it up in a general public place. This would be just renting a room somewhere, for instance, renting a room in the back of a Salon. I was taught in school that you could sit there all day and still not get clients - you still have to hard market and advertise. which is exactly what i'm doing right now (and without the weekly rent!)
It says I have a website right in the description -_-
and I have the CEO stuff too. I have done all of everything for "online marketing", facebook is the least of where I have done it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM

Try making flyers with coupons people can rip off from the bottom of the page, and put them all over your neighborhood, and in public places.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

If u have a website y dnt u go on advertising it on diff other popular websites. I m sure it can help you.
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Have you tried putting up a website and resorted to online marketing and search engine optimization? If you haven't, then you really should. Facebook isn't enough, you need your own domain name and website. Of course, you have to remember that without impeccable web design and SEO services like those provided by jointplan.co.uk, your website wouldn't work.

Outside the Internet though, I recommend that you hand out flyers and dish out special offers to first time customers in order to entice them to come back Smile