This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
weird Facebook question?
04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
weird Facebook question?
So I met a "friend" probably a good 6 years back, he was many years older and we added each other on Facebook. When I decided not to go to school for our mutual field he kind of seemed disappointed in me and I after a while I noticed he deleted me. I re-added him amd after a few years of not meeting he deleted me again. We've recently met again working on a project and he doesn't seem irritated or anything with me. He even offered me a ride home. Would it be dumb or weird of me to add him again??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

if he deleted you twice already then maybe if you do it a third time he'll do it again? it's just what it seems like maybe you should ask him about it

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

He already deleted you twice, do you want to try for strike three? If you don't see him, don't add him on Facebook. What would be the point? The only advantage I could see in this is that you will have one more Facebook friend to stoke your ego and your friend list. He probably only confirmed the friend request because he didn't want to appear rude.

It seems to me that you rarely see this guy. Don't add him again. You should have gotten the hint the first two times. If he's interested in adding you, he will add you.