This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best blogging platform ?
04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
What is the best blogging platform ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM

Google blogger is definitely a good choice, given that its a google product. I personally use WordPress the most. I like the variety of plug-ins and personalized touches I can do. I find it fairly straight forward and easy to use...and I'm not an advanced web designer. My sites look professional and get decent traffic. Plus it's free to use. Quite a bit of internal traffic too. I remember getting two people to my very first blog 2 days after I created it. It was a really big deal at the time.

They're always coming out with new plug-ins. Here's a list of some good ones I use http://wpadslinger.org/best-wordpress-plugins-2013/. But it isn't even necessary to add plug-ins if you're just starting out. Might as well use some to make money while you're blogging... jmo Lots of options, check it out.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:33 PM

@Tom there is also that new platform that seem to be taking off quite good called Ghost but I have yet to try it and figure out what the fuss is all about.
Self hosted worpdress or blogger.
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

I believe Word Press is still the best blogging platform. It is user-friendly enough and comes with lot's of Plug-ins.
04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

Both blogger and WordPress are the best. You can choose any one of them. Blogger Templates are very simple while WordPress have different themes for different categories and have plugins that can much of the task very easy. This WordPress blogging platform is really easy to manage.

I myself prefer WordPress more rather than using blogger.