This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I just give up on her?
04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Should I just give up on her?
Okay sorry just got home a little while ago. I get all that and that's why I have been trying to outside the fact that your actions are different then what you kept saying on twitter. I like you Kyler, you're cool, obviously. I wouldn't even be trying to text you if I didn't and I definitely was on to you in the beginning so give yourself some credit. I've just been hesitant all because of social media and I hate that. Yaa it would be cool to forget, like everything and start over as friends haha. Just don't think I'm not trying to hang when I can't. I'm busy as hell and barely have time for myself nowadays

So we squashed all this nonsense and hanged out last Tuesday and we go to a basketball game and it was pretty good. We talked and got to know each other a lot better. At the end of the night I dropped her off at her place gave her a hug then departed. I texted her afterwards just saying this

Me: Hey, just wanted to say thank you for driving and I appreciate you going to the game with me. I definitely enjoyed it. Night and sleep well.

Her: Yaa of course, thanks for taking me! I had a good time as well, night! 🌙⭐️

This was Tuesday and haven't heard from her since. She doesn't like my post anymore on any social media or anything and I have not said anything on social media about her or the situation were in. I guess were suppose to hang out in two weeks but idk it just seems like there's no effort on her part or if she even cares

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:33 PM

Um, sounds a little complicated. If she explained it to you though, I wouldn&#x27;t necessarily give up, if you know that she&#x27;s online and liking things and avoiding your posts, then she&#x27;s not interested. But if she&#x27;s not online a lot then that might be it. It sounds like she explicitly told you she does like you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

Currently in the same situation as you.. Also torn whether I should give him up or not. Since it was going well for us 4 days ago, until he just broke off contact. But hey, do you really like this girl a lot? Why not hang out with her for the "last time"(unless you still wanna keep going for it). And see how well it goes from there?
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Look, every girl is different. I think you need to just give it some time. She may talk to you. If the time is right, spark a conversation by telling her something like «Listen, I like you! I like you a lot!». She may tell you something like «can I tell you something...listen, I like you, you&#x27;re a great friend, and I hope you understand that we are just friends!». Try not to cry, as I&#x27;ve known guys that were so disappointed when I told them that we&#x27;re just friends. Listen, I know I haven&#x27;t been in a relationship since the 6th grade (I am 17 years) but I know how most guys are. Abraços! X) boa sorte
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

I wouldn't read into it too much. Ik if you two are still in school, but with spring break coming a lot of people are trying to get some last things done before going on vacation. Try calling her or messaging her maybe? I would go with calling, because she has to answer then or choose not to. Then you'll know if she's doing it on purpose or if she's busy. Hope this helps!

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...600AAEClew
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

dont give up not that easily. Maybe shes scared or worried that you feel in some way different to her? you didnt say, but it sounds like you havent texted her either, so make the fiirst step, even if it is for the second time
04-08-2014, 07:01 PM

Maybe she is wondering whether that was a date or not.
Ask her out again once more?
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

Idk two weeks is a while but then again females are like that id be lying if I said I text first often I guess its just a feeling wanted thing or she simply is not that into you
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

Umm she's playing games with you.
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM

you should ask her if she likes you..sometimes social media ruins a relationship so keep that out of you two.